NEW YORK CITY IMAGINE AWARDS JUDGE APPLICATION
THE EVENT WILL BE HELD
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
The Edison Ballroom
240 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036
6pm – 10pm
Tickets $300 | Nonprofit $150
APPLICATIONS DUE MONDAY, MAY 10, 2021
CALL FOR IMAGINE JUDGES
Why you should consider becoming a judge…
The NYC Imagine Awards is the region’s premier nonprofit event. Over 400 guests are expected. Judges are:
- exposed to NYC’s best nonprofit organizations;
- able to network with top nonprofit and business professionals throughout the Awards program; and
- able to contribute to NYC’s nonprofit sector by selecting the 2020 finalists and ultimate winners.
If you are selected by the Imagine Awards committee, you will be asked to review approximately forty applications, rate them based upon specific criteria, and attend a meeting to select the twenty finalists and five winners. Winners must be kept confidential since they will be announced LIVE during the Imagine Awards program.
Judges evaluate entries to recognize innovation and impact based on each category’s criteria. Applicants do not compete against each other. Instead, applicants are judged against a high standard of excellence.
Judge Eligibility Requirements
To serve as a judge, you must:
1. Review entries on an impartial basis, according to the scoring requirements.
2. Recuse yourself from judging any entry with whom you have a personal or professional relationship.
3. Agree to keep the finalist selection process and winners strictly confidential until the results are revealed LIVE at the event.