RISING STAR APPLICATION
Monday, May 8, 2023
Questions about your application?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MIDNIGHT, MAY 8, 2023.
This award will recognize a nonprofit generating under $5 million in revenue for its outstanding innovation, impact, and achievements in meeting its mission. The award will be given to an organization who demonstrates an outstanding record of sustained achievement, has successfully demonstrated successful financial performance, and has built a reputation for excellence within the community.
**IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ: If your nonprofit generates MORE THAN $5 million in revenue, please apply for the Social Impact Award. You are NOT ELIGIBLE for the Rising Star Award.
The following will be considered:
- Measure of social impact
- Fiscal responsibility and budget allocation
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR A STRONG APPLICATION:
1. To make your application stand out explain in detail what sets your organization/program apart and makes your nonprofit unique.
2. Include metrics and statistics on how you measure your organizational impact (we love metrics!)
3. Include examples and specifics. This helps us connect with your organization.
4. Using technology does not necessarily make you innovative. Explain how you use it innovatively to achieve your goals.
5. Include examples of how your organization works with others. Are there synergies/collaborations with other organizations that have helped you become more impactful?