Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Accessibility (DEIA) APPLICATION
Monday, May 8, 2023
Questions about your application?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MIDNIGHT, MAY 8, 2023.
This award recognizes an organization for prioritizing DEIA within its mission OR within its programming to deepen and expand its DEIA impact and to strive to build DEIA into program design and delivery, staff recruitment and engagement, volunteerism, and donor engagement. The organization needs to show that DEIA is a primary focus and how the organization is effectively addressing DEIA issues through its programming and its organizational culture (from the top down).
The following will be considered:
- How the organization effectively measures it’s DEIA efforts
- Incorporation of DEIA into mission, activities, and operations
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR A STRONG APPLICATION:
1. To make your application stand out explain in detail what sets your organization/program apart and makes your nonprofit unique.
2. Include metrics and statistics on how you measure your organizational impact (we love metrics!)
3. Include examples and specifics. This helps us connect with your organization.
4. Using technology does not necessarily make you innovative. Explain how you use it innovatively to achieve your goals.
5. Include examples of how your organization works with others. Are there synergies/collaborations with other organizations that have helped you become more impactful?
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW, WE DO NOT TAKE EMAIL SUBMISSIONS
Warning: There is no save feature for the application. To prevent loss of data, please answer questions in a Word Doc and copy/ paste them into the answer boxes.