LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE APPLICATION
Monday, May 8, 2023
Questions about your application?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MIDNIGHT, MAY 8, 2023.
This award recognizes an exemplary nonprofit leader (who may be an Executive Director, board member, staff member, volunteer, etc.) whose accomplishments have advanced his/her organization. The leader must work in and reside in NYC. This is not about traditional volunteering, directors, or funding, but focuses on innovation in driving organizational change and social impact.
The following will be considered:
- How the nominee has contributed significantly to the long term capacity of his/her organization.
- How the nominee has collaborated with traditional and nontraditional partners to improve systems/create social impact.
- How the nominee has enhanced the organization’s ability to deliver services.
- How the nominee has demonstrated or implemented innovative thinking.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR A STRONG APPLICATION:
1. To make your application stand out explain in detail what sets your organization/program apart and makes your nonprofit unique.
2. Include metrics and statistics on how you measure your organizational impact (we love metrics!)
3. Include examples and specifics. This helps us connect with your organization.
4. Using technology does not necessarily make you innovative. Explain how you use it innovatively to achieve your goals.
5. Include examples of how your organization works with others. Are there synergies/collaborations with other organizations that have helped you become more impactful?
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW, WE DO NOT TAKE EMAIL SUBMISSIONS
Warning: There is no save feature for the application. To prevent loss of data, please answer questions in a Word Doc and copy/ paste them into the answer boxes.